free counters

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Baby Girl Paula

Paula Marie or Paypay as we fondly call her was born on September 7, 2008, a Sunday at 2:00 PM approximately, a healthy baby girl weighing 7.12 pounds. I bore Paypay through caesarean operation for some health reasons. My husband Rocky, my Mommy Caring, my brothers, sisters-in-law and other relatives were there. I was there at the operating room for almost two hours, they told me to sleep but I did not, I just spent the whole time praying to the Divine Mercy to help me undergo the operation. After the operation I was so happy and I thank the Lord and Mama Mary for keeping me and my baby safe, and of course I thank everybody who was with me there at the time of delivery and after the delivery. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment