free counters

Friday, April 16, 2010

My Baby Boy Paul

Peter Paul or Epol as we call him was born on June 4, 2007 at 4:10 AM. A healthy baby boy weighing 7.7 pounds. I had a very painful and funny experience when I delivered Epol. Why? It was a Sunday, when I woke up at 6:00 AM that I started to feel a little pain but still we went to attend Holy Mass at the St. Joseph's Cathedral. I still sang with the Divine Mercy Devotees Choir in the 9:00 AM Holy Mass. When we went home the pain gradually grow until at 11:00 PM of the same day, June 3, 2007 the pain was almost unbearable. We planned to go to Celestino Gallares Memorial Hospital but the record there counts me as the number 66th pregnant woman to deliver, wow so many so we did not go there instead we went to a Lying In Clinic and there I was the only one who was about to deliver...woh what a relief that I was the only one because I cannot imagine my gestures or other things I would do with such pain that I felt that time. Then, time for delivery finally, so I positioned at the delivery table, It was very difficult for I am way too big for the delivery table. And since I was not able to deliver right away all my companions went inside the delivery room, my husband Rocky, my mommy Caring, my cousin Terter, my brother Manoy Jerome and lastly my sister-in-law, Doctor Elva who is my OB-Gyne too. It was almost four hours before I finally delivered Epol. Then, when finally he came out it was so funny because his head was badly deformed due to the long time that his head was stuck hehehe... but anyway I really was happy and I thank the Lord and Mama Mary for helping me out from that situation, and of course thank you to everybody who was with me there at the time of delivery and after the delivery. Your presence there made the unbearable bearable...

No comments:

Post a Comment